Sunday, February 21, 2010

HELLO!! I'M HERE I PROMISE!~!!

I'm still here and plugging away! I've added some walking to the mix and the weight keeps coming off slowly! This morning I weighed in at 299.2!! I finally have a 2 in front again...even if it is only by a few ounces!!

Work has continued to be a bit stressful but I think this coming week should be a bit slower. I finaly got an approval for my vacation request. Looks like the girls and I are going to mix things up a bit this year. We have decided to road trip it! Leaving here on the 16th of April and driving to Mrytle Beach to a timeshare! LOL We were planning on Key West but flights hadn't budged and we are all looking at our budgets a bit harder this year. I can't wait to make this trip with them! We are all turning 40 this year and looking at some major changes in our lives so its very exciting!

I'm off to work on homework for a Management class I have been taking online....I know...duh...add something else to my schedule...but its one I wanted and couldn't fit in before I graduated! I'll be by sometime this week to check on everyone elses progress but I hope you are all doing well! I'll try not to be such a stranger!

I really do feel different this time about this whole thing...the cravings just aren't there. The weight seem to be coming off slower but its all worth it if I can make this a life change instead of just another diet!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad to see you're alive and well. And great job on getting below that 300 mark! Now get your butt over to the Shrinker's Club. It's getting lonely over there, and February isn't even over! :)

Bear said...

You're not allowed to go on vacation until you let everyone know how you're doing! Ok, you can but we would love to hear from you before you leave.