Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 2

Well Bear, you may be right...7 lbs is way too agressive I guess considering it's Wednesday and I'm not down even another ounce! I so need to add some exercise to this but right at the moment its finding the time! I've been super busy at work and then I've had board meetings or school functions every night this week! UGH Stress is so not helping me with this!

I have been right on with my eating except for a muchkin yesterday at work training. I'm worried that there isn't going to be a weightloss unless I can add exercise, but then again I'm so fat that exercise is a real near impossiblity! UGH again! One walk the other night has my knee hurting 3 days later!!

Well now that I'm done complaining I guess I should get back to work! LOL I've added more water as of today so I'm helping that change willl help me succeed this week! I'll be happy with 2 lbs so I can reach my mini-goal!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Keep up the great work, Sherri. Exercise will help, but you can lose without it too. Keep going strong with your food choices. The second weeks is always hard after taht big whoosh the first week. Don't lose focus.

I'm doing weight watchers, and they give you points for exercise (meaning you can eat more food if you so choose). It keeps me motivated, even though I almost never use the extra points.

Bear said...

Hello? Sherri? It should be week 3 now and I want to hear how you're doing! You're off to a great start and I really want to see you succeed!

You have a goal and even if you didn't lose 7, if you lost anything it will be a success. Even if you just maintained, it's a positive. I also want you in the Shrinkers February challenge, so post already!