Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another quick post!

Well its late Sunday night and we did our first official family challenge weigh in!! 307 baby! I'm excited to keep this going. We were all outside sledding most of the day! Next year maybe I'll be able to do more but for now I'm happy with this first week! At this rate I should for sure get to my mini-goal by the 31st...I'm hoping for 7 this week....but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.
I've been up half the night getting all the hosuework done that I skipped out on today! Oh well my girl had fun and that's all that counts!

2 comments:

Bear said...

You're off to a great start! Seven might be a little aggressive but what the hell. You can't get there if you don't at least try.

Emily said...

Awesome! What a great first week. I'm impressed. You can so win that money!