Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a another day

I'm just chillin'..started a new book....cleaned some....spent a few minutes on facebook...now all I want to do is eat! SO here I am...this isn't a good thing because its only 10am. I really need to kill some time until lunch! I have had a hard few days eating wise. I've had to cook for my in-laws the last couple of days, then sit and eat with them...not overly healthy because they wouldn't eat it otherwise! lol So I tried portion control but of course the scale hasn't moved. Last night was the step daughters birthday party, I did manage to make a Pillsbury cake that had 50% less sugar so at least that was something right?? Of course she requested baked mac and cheese as the main course.... I'm off to camp with my Dad, Gramp, and Amy. All we seem to do there is eat! UGH! I can't very well take NS with me because there is no electricity...so I've packed fruit and yogurt and veggies...hopefully I can bypass the junk and make better choices at least. I'll check back in after the weekend~~ wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck, Sherri! Maybe you can grab a few protein bars to take with you? Or maybe some lean meat to eat when they eat? I know it's easier said than done, but you don't want to sabotage yourself.

Have a great time! I'm jealous. I haven't been camping in ages. I don't even know if I'd like it anymore, but it sounds like fun right now!

Bob said...

Hope you had fun and survived the camping trip!

Jamie said...

Hey, how are you doing these days??? I just got caught up on your blog again. I hope that you are hanging in there.

How was your Thanksgiving?? I hope filled with family and friends.

Waiting for you to check in!! :)