Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back on the NS wagon!

Yes that's right folks! I'm back to Nutrisystem for one last try! Well officially I start tomorrow. The house is fully stocked with veggies and fruit to go along with the new NS order that came on Friday. I really want to do this this time. I've spent the weekend eating whatever looked or sounded good to me. To tell you the truth it made me feel worse than better. I really thought I was going to be giving myself a "last" treat so to speak....but all I managed to do was make myself feel terrible.
I have to say i haven't posted a weight for a while on the Shrinkers Blog but I have seen numbers that I don't ever want to see again. Here it is...today I was 304.8!!!!!! That was first for me..see and saying! This has to change! I have to change, in my way of thinking as well as my way of eating. One little slip up can't ruin a whole day or weeks worth of work..I need to just get over it and move on to the next meal and make it perfect.
So tomorrow my goal is to get all the water and food in that I am suppose to...I'd like to think I could work in some exercise too but I've had a chest cold so more than likely it isn't happening!
But I will have the next three days near the gym so if I feel better I will be there...if it doesn't happen then it will be my goal for next week. I also need to find time to fit Blogging in my schedule...I really need this! So maybe it will be my next goal to meet after exercise.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Welcome back, Sherri! I needed to recommit to this too and plan on making the next two weeks perfect. You can do this!

Emily said...

Good luck, Sherri. I'm glad you're back. Take it one step at a time, and I'm sure you will see progress.

Sheryl said...

Hi Sherri - first - your daughter is beautiful - she must bring so much excitement to your life - enjoy every minute.
Second - we all need to recommit and we can do it. It has been great chatching up on your blog and look forward to becoming "passionate" about myself too! :)