Friday, January 18, 2008

It's going....

I'm getting settle with my new semester schedule. Works out that I will only have live classroom classes Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I have to go to Machias for Amy to go to school so I'm making some plans with friends to do some gym time~ either water aerobics or just taking advantage of the facility equipment (while its still free to use). I haven't been the greatest on food but its not so much my choices but when I choose to eat them. I don't eat at regular times during the day so by night time I'm starving! I'm doing better and getting a settled schedule will help with that. Today I had weight control oatmeal, it's good but damn does that stuff taste sweet with splenda or something! Maybe tomorrow I'll go with regular oatmeal and a little touch of sugar free/low fat maple syrup.

The scale is, of course, less than great but I'll take it 299.2 this morning. A loss is a loss...if I had done more work it would be a better number. On to next week.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Hope this week is going well for you. Nice job with the loss. Let us make it a little more this week, okay? :)

Bob said...

Um...it's getting close to the end of the month. How is Sherri doing?

Bear said...

Sherri? How did you do this month? I know you wanted to reach 290 by February 1st. Don't be discouraged if you didn't hit that number. I was alot to lose in a single month. Keep at doing the right things, eating right, working out. The numbers will come.

Bob said...

Hellooooooooo?????